Students are given a platform through the numerous clubs to identify & develop their skills/talent/interest and to be a part of the various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities organised in the college.
**Students are to select atlest one club or a maximum of three clubs**
- Performing Arts Club (Music/Drama/Dance)
- Audio Visual Arts
- Oratory Club – Public Speaking/Debate/ Extempore/Declamation Etc.
- Environmental Club/Mission Green
- Reading & Literary Club
- Edge Study Circle – Competitive Exams/CAT/MAT
- Art & Craft Club – Handicrafts/Painting/Weaving Etc.
- Canaan Hands Canaan Hands – Leadership & Work Ethics
- National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Red Ribbon Club (RRC)
- Evangelical Union (EU)
- National Cadet Corp (NCC)
The various co-curricular & extra-curricular activities organised in the college every year are listed as follow:
- Annual Sports Meet (January-February)
- Literary & Fine Arts Day (March-April)
- Commencement Day (April-May)
- Freshers Day (July)
- The Entrepreneur (July-August)
- Public Speaking Championship (August-September)
- Cultural Day (November)
- Beyond Gravity (December)
- Advent Christmas Event (December)
- Commemorative Days of the Departments
- NSS/NCC/RRC events.
***Check Gallery/Annual Administrative Report (AAR) for details.