Mr. Er. Moa Aier
B.E(E), MBA (Sydney)
C-Edge College, a Christian college, was born with a Vision and a Mission.
• 1989 to date : Electrical engineer in Power Department, Nagaland.
Current position: Executive Engineer (Electrical) and Head of Dept. Mokokchung Electrical Division (Nagaland).
Key Achievements: Nodal Officer for working out the Comprehensive Scheme for Transmission lines in the State (put up for World Bank funding during 2010), Member Secretary for Reforms & Restructuring Study of Nagaland Power Sector (2002-03), Drafted the Nagaland Communitisation Act for Electricity supply. (2001-02), Set up the first Revenue Management Cell within the Department (1998), Worked out the model of starting the Computerised Electricity Revenue Management System (CERMS) in Power Dept. (1992-93).
International work experience:
• 1996-97 : Database Administrator (part-time), Pacifecon (Sydney based International researcher & publisher).
• 1997 : Tutor (lecturer, part-time), CQUniversity, Sydney.
• 1996-98 : MBA, Central Queensland University, Sydney International Campus (Australia).
• 1984-88 : B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 1st Class. College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai (India).
• 2009 to date : Program Coordinator, School Assessment Program, MAT
• 1993 to date : Trustee, Mayangnokcha Award Trust (MAT).
• 2010-12 : General Secretary, Association of Power Engineers Nagaland (APEN).
• 2010-12 : Secretary General, Federation of Nagaland State Engineering Services Association (FONSESA).
• 1998-2001 : President, MAT
• 1993-95 : Founder Secretary, MAT.
• 1985-88 : Founder President, NCF, Chennai.
• 1986-87 : Secretary, Naga Students Union, Chennai.
• 1983-84 : Secretary, E.U, Science College, Kohima.
• Served as Chairman, Convenor, member, resource person etc. in many other more social, youth and church organisations, in volunteer work.
• Won several badminton championships in High School, College and University.
• Served as a Cadet (1978-79) in the National Cadet Corps (NCC), Air Wing.
• Widely traveled, visited the following places: Sydney, Australia (MBA studies), Finland (power industry – 2004), Seoul S.Korea (Leadership Training – 2011), Tokyo Japan (energy efficiency training – 2012), Paris France, Singapore etc.